Send In Your Stories!
What is "Carmel Valley Now!" (cvsd.com)? We are not a government or commercial enterprise, not part of the Carmel Valley News, and not part of the Carmel Valley Planning Board. We do not accept advertising or charge for posting. This is a personal blog where I've posted Carmel Valley information since 1998! email@example.com.
CV Rec Center Info
Carmel Valley Community Park & Recreation Center
3777 Townsgate Drive, San Diego, CA 92130
Recreation Center Office: 858-552-1616
Carmel Valley Pool: 858-552-1623
Carmel Valley Tennis: 858-504-4181
The Carmel Valley Recreation Center Spring 2013 Program is now available online. Spring Program registration starts on Saturday, December 8, 2013 at 9:00 am. Register Online at the SD City Online Registration Portal, or register in person at the CV Rec Center. Note: Some programs register through the contractor's website (check the program for specifics.) For additional information, read the program brochure or check with Rec Center staff.
CV Open Gym Schedule
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon/Tues/Wed/Friday 12:00pm - 7:45pm
Thursday 2:00pm - 7:45pm
Saturday 9:00am - 1:45pm
(Hours subject to change without prior notification)
RECREATION CENTER CLOSURES
Thursday, March 31, 2011 - Cesar Chavez Day
Monday, May 30, 2011 - Memorial Day
(Contact Recreation Center office for hoilday closure dates.)
Other Rec Center Info:
- CV Summer Park Concerts Page
- Gym Schedule (beta)
- Carmel Valley Tennis Page
The tennis courts are independently operated.
- Youth Sports Page
for information on independent youth sports groups like softball and soccer.
- Local Trails Information Page
- Carmel Valley Parks Page
for maps of all the parks in Carmel Valley.
- City Dance Classes
- City Page for the CV Rec Center
- City Page for the CV Pool
for the for additional details and program information. The pool operations and program registration dates are independent of the Rec Center. Pool closed for the winter December to March.
- City Page for the CV Skate Park
Daily 10:00am - 8:00pm, Unsupervised. (Hours subject to change without prior notification.)
Program Registration Information
- Some programs now manage their own registration online (such as Youth Sports Leagues, Camps, Special Events, Master Sports Programs, Kids City Programs & Senior Fitness). See the program schedule for details.
- Regular Program Registration begins at 9:00 am, however, some individuals arrive early to get the best choice. Numbers are generally issued at 7:00 AM. See program for details.
- Carmel Valley Tennis call the pro shop at 858-504-4181 for details. After-school lessions; adult clinics; and private, semi-private or group lessons are all available. For information, see www.CarmelValleyTennis.net.
- City Park & Recreation Dance Department see the City Dance Page for details. Register at the first class.
- Men's Basketball Leagues, Adult Softball Leagues and Adult Volleyball Leagues: Read the Rec Center Current Program Brochure for details.
- Senior Activities: Bridge Club and Senior exercise programs are available. See the Current Program Brochure for details.
City of San Diego
The San Diego City Page and the San Diego Park & Recreation Page also provide useful information. The City Park & Rec Donations web site is now operational. If you'd like to donate money to help improve your local parks, please check the site.
Individuals with Disabilities
All classes can accommodate persons with Disabilities. Disabled Services' staff may provide additional assistance with along with CVRC staff. Please ask for this service at the time of registration.